Technical Advice & Training
PGTN offers expert advice and training to clinicians in the community on how to provide basic mental health care to individuals, groups, and families in need. We organize lecture series, seminars, and supervision programs that are culturally sensitive and tailored to the needs and education levels of healthcare providers available in the community.
1) Clinical Training
- Individual, group, & family counseling
- Mental health education for communities
2) Administrative Support
- How to incorporate mental health services into existing community health facilities
- How to collaborate with health agencies and organizations to acquire and sustain
psychiatric medication supplies
1) Mental Health Manual
- Practical, comprehensive information on mental health care
- Information that is in accordance with high-quality healthcare standards and best practices
- Useful for healthcare personnel of varied disciplines and education levels
2) Additional Aids
Copyright © 2022 Psychiatrists Global Training Network. All Rights Reserved.